Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Look For A Job_ID

Interior Designer_No easy to get a job now. I have sent out almost 40-50 resume , some replied and some still no answer, 3 from Malaysia firm and 1 is from Singapore Firm. All is interior designer firm. After i went thru all the interview, i dunno my feeling is true or wrong. I found that Malaysia's interior designer firm's boss are not really look respect to the architect. I felt unhelpful, speechless and unrespected during the interview. During the interview :

One said : ' Archi is difficult to earn money and to get project nowadays. Archi designed 1 shopping mall but the ID can designed 200 units retails in the shooping mall ... ' I was totally agreed and no arguement about that.

One said : ' Some of my clients have terminated some architects and passed all the project to ask us (ID's boss) to do the design for a house, archi only do structure works. I scared archi don't have that designer sense? WTF? what is the shamed?... ' IDs think Archi dun have ability to design ? They think architect can't be a good designer ? R we so cheap ? work and study like hell but in the end looked down by People?

and finally i went interview 1 stupid ID's lousy aunty (http://www.nicestyle.com.my/)
I also felt myself why so stupid went there for interview.
I want to F.C.U.K her gao gao

She said : ' Archi and ID are totally different careers. U supposed to take a 3d max and ID course before u came for my interview. U have to show me your 3d max with design and convince me so that i will recuite you. After u finished ur course then u only come for 2nd time interview ... ' WTF this stupid, arrogant, fat, low taste, purple panda eyes ID's aunty boss, like that also can be a designer ? it is only aunty ler... u think i cant handle these job?

Come on, Archi 们, F.C.U.K that aunty gao gao ...

Finally will be, ID wasn't a professional job anyway. Purple panda eyes's aunty like that also can earn money by having his own company. nicestyle = paliastyle ?


No comments: